Large number of pilgrims performs Hajj and Umrah and walk towards the holy cities of Makkah and Medina. Things can be a little uncomfortable and disorganized, rough and tough if not planned correctly. This is why it is always right to check with at least two to three travel agencies or companies and then choose the right and cheap, economical and best Hajj & Umrah Packages 2017.
Significant Points To Be Kept in Mind while Performing Hajj Or Umrah 2017:
- Remember that Hajj & Umrah packages 2017 are visit agreements. However, these agreements tell about what’s going on in another world, unlike from yours. The holy cities would be over crowded with men and women who come to perform Hajj or Umrah. Each of them has their own preferences, major or minor to cope up with. Some walk into the holy cities on their own, while others use different modes of transport to get there. You would find people living in temporary places like tents, while some at 5 star hotels and other may be living in motels as groups. Not everyone has enough money to eat lavishly, so be prepared to see different groups of Muslims in one place.
- Try to drink lot of water during Hajj and Umrah and priority must be given to drinking Zam Zam water, because it gets very hot in Saudi Arabia. The whole trip can be very exhausting, but remember your purpose. You are here to seek forgiveness from the Almighty Allah.
- While performing Hajj & Umrah, you must be aware that Hajj & Umrah are both time consuming activities and it takes days to finish what you came for. Even waiting for flights at the airport can take more than a day, especially if you have multiple time zones to travel. Be prepared to walk or take a bus to reach your spot, and do not carry a watch, it would only make you feel as not making it at time.
- It is the right time of the year when you should be more focused on the connection with the Ultimate, and be a little less bothered about people getting too much under your skin. No matter how tolerant you are, the masses can upset you, especially strangers. Sometimes people may breathe down your neck, but remember the principle, do not lose calmness.
- Build up brotherhood while being on Hajj & Umrah, this is where many from across the world meet and greet one another. There are people from across the globe that come to offer prayers, learn more about them, join them to a limit and understand each other’s lives too.
- Try to spend most of your time in praying Allah and ask His forgiveness while in Arafat. You are here for a neat and religious purpose, learn the hardships of life. Try not to be indulged in shopping and enjoying different places, Hajj & Umrah is what beckons you.
- Do not take media devices with you. You are there for payers and invocation, respect the ambience around and do not be too loud. Most of the people here want to be cut off from the daily ways of life, and hence need physical and moral relief for the same. Respect their needs and forget those important emails or calls for the moment.
London Star Travel, being situated in a busy travel market are concerned about the quality of their Hajj 2017 deals. Therefore, maintaining the right level of facilities offered to its UK bases customers, London Star Travel has attain the name of leaders in this field and offers packages to its customer that are economical but luxurious, easy but right processing, customized offer yet understandable.
During this year 2017 it is projected that a large number of Muslim pilgrims from UK will be performing Hajj pilgrimage. However, with the passage of time Muslims all over the world are desirous of Performing Hajj and their numbers are increasing day by day.
Points To Memorize While Executing An Economical Hajj 2017:
- Hajj packages 2017 are visit arrangements. However, it guides you what’s happening in another world, unlike from yours. The holy city of Makah & Madina will be filled with large number of pilgrims from different countries all over the world, from different classes and with different kinds of mindsets. Therefore, prepare yourself to meet different people from all over the world.
- Being a tiring and exhausting tour, try to take a lot of water or liquid in order to avoid dehydration therefore prefer the holy water of Zam Zam as it has a spiritual place for Muslims and reminds the event of Prophet Ismail (A.S).
- While executing Hajj 2017, time is the thing that would matter during the course of Hajj. It take days or weeks to finish the spiritual exertion you are here for. Due to multiple time zone you may be worried about the flight timing and travel during the holy cities of Makah & Madina. Try to take some mode of transport while traveling to your spot and do not carry a wrist watch as it will only worry you.
- Performing a Hajj 2017 pilgrim is the most important ritual of Islam. However, while performing a Hajj you may be facing situations where you will meet people who will be bothering you in a wrong way. So try to be calm in any situation and just remember that you are here for a to be close to Allah by performing the Hajj in its right way.
- Islam taught us to consider every human being as their brother and sisters. So try to build brotherhood while on Hajj 2017, because during the Hajj 2017 there will be people from all across the world joining you for the same spiritual set of mind, so try to greet anyone you meet which is also a Sunnah and help each other this will bring people close to you and making this voyage a memorizing trip of yours.
- Avoid sleeping too much and wasting time at Arafat. You are here for a neat and religious purpose, learn the hardships of life. Camel rides and shopping can be postponed.
- Avoid bringing high tech devices with you. You are there for prayers and invocation, respect the people around your and do not be too loud. Most of the people here want to be cut off from the daily ways of life, and hence need physical and moral relief for the same. Respect their needs and forget those important emails or calls for the moment.
Saey means “to walk” and “to run”, and as a term in Islam it means to travel or walk from Safa to Marwah.
A pilgrim performing Umrah must perform Saey after Tawaf.
Things That are Mandatory During Saey:
- To execute it after a Tawaf.
- To perform full seven rounds of Saey. First four rounds are mandatory and the remaining three are necessary.
- To perform it on foot, unless there is some valid explanation.
- To be in the state of Ihram while performing Saey for Umrah.
- To cover the whole distance between Safa and Marwah.
- To start from Safa and end at Marwah.
Things That Are Refrained From During Saey:
- To trade or to have discussion during Saey would take away concentration, or would disturb the continuity of performance.
- Do not climb Safa and Marwah.
- To perform Saey after its appropriate time is over, without a valid excuse.
- Not to keep the portion of the body covered which must be covered during prayer, i.e. from navel to below the knees for men, and whole body up to wrists and ankles for women.
- To have breaks during the rounds of Saey is not valid excuse because it breaks the continuity.
- It is Sunnah to kiss or touch with hands the Hajarul Aswad after performing prayers and drinking Zam Zam Kissing or touching of Hajarul Aswad begins from the Tawaf. Then he should proceed to Safa for Saey.
- It is adequate to climb on Safa up to that place from where one can see Kaabah.
- Aiming for Saey is not a necessary. It is a Sunnah to perform Saey while facing
- It is Sunnah to stand facing Kaaba at Safa and Marwah, and also a Sunnah to run with a medium pace between the green pillars in every round ( for men only).
- A pilgrim should recite Talbiyah if he performs Saey for Hajj.
- A pilgrim performing Saey for Umrah should not recite Talbiyah during Saey.
- It is mandatory to begin Saey at Safa and end it at Marwah. From Safa to Marwah is the first round and from Marwah to Safa is the second one. Thus the seventh round ends at Marwah.
- While on Safa and Marwah, some pilgrims raise their hands up to the ears and point towards Kaabah with their hands. This is contrary to Sunnah. On Safa and Marwah, one should raise his hands as in Dua only and not in the manner as he does while beginning Salah.
- When a pilgrim performing Saey, between Safa and Marwah, reaches the place marked with green pillars, up to a distance of six cubits before and after it, he should start running with medium pace, then again should resume the usual pace.
- It should be remembered that to run fast is not Sunnah, he should run with a medium pace. Some people run very fast between the green pillars, while some others walk swiftly during the whole Saey, both of these actions are wrong.
- Only men are required to run with a medium pace between the green pillars. The women should walk with their usual pace.
- If Wudu is nullified during Saey, a pilgrim should not discontinue performing it as Saey is valid without Wudu and there is no penalty for it.
I hope this guide will increase your knowledge related to Saey and its rules. For latest Umrah 2017 deals you can contact us any time.