Following points must be kept in mind while performing hajj.
- The pilgrim must adhere to the rules and regulation of hajj before starting hajj in order to abide by those rules and teachings of Islam and must refrain from things that are sinful and are forbidden to do.
- The reward of an accepted hajj is no less than paradise for pilgrim therefore, as per the instructions of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) a pilgrim must not speak obscenely or commit evil while performing hajj due to his ignorance or misguidance.
- Pilgrims must ask for forgiveness only from Allah (SWT). It has been noted that pilgrims usually pray at Prophet (PBUH) mosque and ask for removal of distress from the Massenger of Allah instead of Allah which is wrong.
- It has been noticed that pilgrims shave their beard before hajj which is a sinful act.
- Muslims are prohibited to wear things like gold rings and chains in their usual life. Therefore, wearing those things during performance of Hajj or Umrah is more sinful act.
- A pilgrim who has make tawaf of Kabah and he immediately left ihram and has not bought the sacrificial animal with him, should call out that he is going to perform Umrah in the three month of hajj.
- It is the obligation to stay the night in Mina on the night before Arafah. Therefore, a pilgrim must follow it and should not leave the place until the time. However, a women or a weak is allowed to leave after half of the night has passed.
- It is prohibited to walk in front of anyone praying in Haram, in addition to that a pilgrim must not speak of other mosques and places.
- The scholars of Islam must teach pilgrims the rites of hajj and the rules and regulations according the books of Sunnah & Quran whenever and wherever meeting with them and there is nothing wrong with debating in the best way when required, as the kind of argumentation that is forbidden in Hajj is useless argument which is also forbidden outside Hajj, just like the evil-doing that is forbidden in Hajj – for that is not the debating which is commanded in Allah’s saying [Soorat-un-Nahi aya 125].
- However, it should be observed that if it comes into view that there is no benefit in the discussion because of the other persons blindly sticking to his procedures or own opinion and if he were to continue then there is fear of going into that which is not permissible then it is better to leave that argument with him as the Prophet said: “I am a claimant for a house in the outskirts of Paradise for one who leaves off arguing even if he is in the right.
Large number of pilgrims performs Hajj and Umrah and walk towards the holy cities of Makkah and Medina. Things can be a little uncomfortable and disorganized, rough and tough if not planned correctly. This is why it is always right to check with at least two to three travel agencies or companies and then choose the right and cheap, economical and best Hajj & Umrah Packages 2017.
Significant Points To Be Kept in Mind while Performing Hajj Or Umrah 2017:
- Remember that Hajj & Umrah packages 2017 are visit agreements. However, these agreements tell about what’s going on in another world, unlike from yours. The holy cities would be over crowded with men and women who come to perform Hajj or Umrah. Each of them has their own preferences, major or minor to cope up with. Some walk into the holy cities on their own, while others use different modes of transport to get there. You would find people living in temporary places like tents, while some at 5 star hotels and other may be living in motels as groups. Not everyone has enough money to eat lavishly, so be prepared to see different groups of Muslims in one place.
- Try to drink lot of water during Hajj and Umrah and priority must be given to drinking Zam Zam water, because it gets very hot in Saudi Arabia. The whole trip can be very exhausting, but remember your purpose. You are here to seek forgiveness from the Almighty Allah.
- While performing Hajj & Umrah, you must be aware that Hajj & Umrah are both time consuming activities and it takes days to finish what you came for. Even waiting for flights at the airport can take more than a day, especially if you have multiple time zones to travel. Be prepared to walk or take a bus to reach your spot, and do not carry a watch, it would only make you feel as not making it at time.
- It is the right time of the year when you should be more focused on the connection with the Ultimate, and be a little less bothered about people getting too much under your skin. No matter how tolerant you are, the masses can upset you, especially strangers. Sometimes people may breathe down your neck, but remember the principle, do not lose calmness.
- Build up brotherhood while being on Hajj & Umrah, this is where many from across the world meet and greet one another. There are people from across the globe that come to offer prayers, learn more about them, join them to a limit and understand each other’s lives too.
- Try to spend most of your time in praying Allah and ask His forgiveness while in Arafat. You are here for a neat and religious purpose, learn the hardships of life. Try not to be indulged in shopping and enjoying different places, Hajj & Umrah is what beckons you.
- Do not take media devices with you. You are there for payers and invocation, respect the ambience around and do not be too loud. Most of the people here want to be cut off from the daily ways of life, and hence need physical and moral relief for the same. Respect their needs and forget those important emails or calls for the moment.
London Star Travel, being situated in a busy travel market are concerned about the quality of their Hajj 2017 deals. Therefore, maintaining the right level of facilities offered to its UK bases customers, London Star Travel has attain the name of leaders in this field and offers packages to its customer that are economical but luxurious, easy but right processing, customized offer yet understandable.
During this year 2017 it is projected that a large number of Muslim pilgrims from UK will be performing Hajj pilgrimage. However, with the passage of time Muslims all over the world are desirous of Performing Hajj and their numbers are increasing day by day.
Points To Memorize While Executing An Economical Hajj 2017:
- Hajj packages 2017 are visit arrangements. However, it guides you what’s happening in another world, unlike from yours. The holy city of Makah & Madina will be filled with large number of pilgrims from different countries all over the world, from different classes and with different kinds of mindsets. Therefore, prepare yourself to meet different people from all over the world.
- Being a tiring and exhausting tour, try to take a lot of water or liquid in order to avoid dehydration therefore prefer the holy water of Zam Zam as it has a spiritual place for Muslims and reminds the event of Prophet Ismail (A.S).
- While executing Hajj 2017, time is the thing that would matter during the course of Hajj. It take days or weeks to finish the spiritual exertion you are here for. Due to multiple time zone you may be worried about the flight timing and travel during the holy cities of Makah & Madina. Try to take some mode of transport while traveling to your spot and do not carry a wrist watch as it will only worry you.
- Performing a Hajj 2017 pilgrim is the most important ritual of Islam. However, while performing a Hajj you may be facing situations where you will meet people who will be bothering you in a wrong way. So try to be calm in any situation and just remember that you are here for a to be close to Allah by performing the Hajj in its right way.
- Islam taught us to consider every human being as their brother and sisters. So try to build brotherhood while on Hajj 2017, because during the Hajj 2017 there will be people from all across the world joining you for the same spiritual set of mind, so try to greet anyone you meet which is also a Sunnah and help each other this will bring people close to you and making this voyage a memorizing trip of yours.
- Avoid sleeping too much and wasting time at Arafat. You are here for a neat and religious purpose, learn the hardships of life. Camel rides and shopping can be postponed.
- Avoid bringing high tech devices with you. You are there for prayers and invocation, respect the people around your and do not be too loud. Most of the people here want to be cut off from the daily ways of life, and hence need physical and moral relief for the same. Respect their needs and forget those important emails or calls for the moment.
“Tawaf” is the greeting for this Masjidul Haraam.
Tawaf means to revolve around. However in the context of Hajj & Umrah, Tawaf means to revolve around the Kaaba seven times to complete the procedure of Tawaf.
If somehow a person does not want to perform Tawaf or if it is feared that due to Tawaf he may miss the collective prayer, he can offer the prayer.
Types and Classification of Tawaf:
There are seven kinds of Tawaf:
- i) Tawaful Qudum Or Tawaful Tahiyyah: when a pilgrim enters the Masjid Ul Haram for the first time in the state of Ihram, he will perform a Tawaf which is known as Tawaful Tahiyyah or Tawaful Qudum.
This is Sunnah, a pilgrim who enters Mecca Mukarramah with the intention of performing Hajjul Ifrad or Hajjul Qiran.
However, it is not a mandatory for a pilgrim who comes to perform Hajjut Tamattu or Umrah, or for the resident of the Holy City of Mecca. But it is a mandatory for a resident of Mecca Mukarramah who journeys beyond Miqat before the months of Hajj and enters again in Mecca in the state of Ihram with the intention of performing Hajjul Qiran or Hajjul Ifrad.
- ii) Tawafuz Ziyarah (A Mandatory Tawaf): It is also known as Tawafur Rukn, Tawaful Hajj, Tawaful Fard and Tawaful Ifadah.
This is an element of Hajj. Hajj is not completed without it. It starts with the dawn of 10th Dhul Hijjah to the sunset of 12th Dhul Hijjah.
iii) Tawaful Wada (Farewell Tawaf): Also known as Tawafus Sadr. It is mandatory for a pilgrim.
- iv) Tawaful Umrah: This is an element while performing an Umrah and is mandatory for a pilgrim performing Umrah.
- v) Tawaful Nadhr: It is mandatory when a person (not performing Umrah or Hajj) has made a vow to Allah to do it.
- vi) Tawaful Tahiyya: a person who enters into Masjidul Haraam must perform Tawaf. This is like prayers of Tahiyyatul Masjid when a person enters into any other Masjid. But if any other Tawaf is performed, it becomes its substitute.
vii) Tawafun Nafl: This is not a mandatory tawaf and can be performed at any time during the visit.
Important Points While Performing A Tawaf:
- Tawaf starts when you progress from Hajarul Aswad towards Hatim.
- Tawaf is performed in a director of anticlockwise keeping Hajarul Aswad to your left.
- Starting from the point of arrow marked, one circulation complete when you reach Hajarul Aswad again.
- To complete a Tawaf Seven rounds / circulations must be completed.
- Facing Hajarul Aswad there is a line made of black stone, across the floor of Masjidul Haraam, stand a little before this line to form Niyyah for Tawaf.
- If you stand on this black line you will face Hajarul Aswad. This is the position for kissing
- Hajarul Aswad.
Kissing Place of Ibrahim is forbidden. Please make special note of it.